An introduction to Feng Shui studies in the bedroom that allows you to sleep peacefully has to be seen. Feng Shui knowledge often mentions that the house will attract popularity. This sentence is true. The energy emitted by the human body is what we call popularity. When a person uses so much energy to fill the space of a large house, its damage to the body is conceivable. Excessive energy consumption in the body, weakened natural constitution, lethargic work, mistakes are inevitable, judgment declines, and bad luck follows. It can be seen that the size of the bedroom cannot be large! 15 square meters is better, preferably not more than 20 square meters.
Introduction to Bedroom Feng Shui
1. The shape of the layout bedroom should not be narrow and long, the elders should not be ventilated, and the room is prone to moisture; the beds should not face the beams and columns, the "beam" tends to give people a sense of pressure, and the sleep is not easy to stabilize; Cross the head; the bed should not be attached to the ground, otherwise it is not ventilated, and it is easy to hide moisture, causing backache and back pain.
2. Bedroom door The bedroom door should not face the kitchen door directly to prevent the damp and hot air from flowing opposite to the bedroom door. The door should not face the bathroom, because the water vapor from the shower and the ammonia in the toilet can easily diffuse into the bedroom, and the bedroom Most of the fabrics are hygroscopic, which will make the environment more humid. The bedroom door should not be directly facing the door of the storage room. The storage room is often moldy and easily contaminated. The bedroom door should not be opposed to each other. This is called " Door knife evil. "
3. The bed head is not facing west. According to modern scientific explanation, the earth rotates from east to west. If the head is facing west, the blood often goes straight to the top of the head, and the sleep is more restless. The bed cannot be facing the mirror, and the person is half awake. It is easy to be intimidated by the image in the mirror, and the spirit cannot be peaceful; the TV should not be directly in front of the bed, and it can be changed to the side or the cabinet to be a removable TV cabinet; the bed must not be behind the door. Everything, insecurity, also affects rest.
4, the color choice of the bedroom
The wall of the bedroom should not use glass, metal, marble and other materials as much as possible. Instead, use paint to avoid air being reflected when sleeping and lying, which is conducive to breathing on the wall. The color should be soft, can make people feel calm and help to rest. . According to the principle of the five elements, the orientation and color of the bedroom have the following correspondence: east and southeast-green, blue
South-lavender, yellow, black West-pink, white and beige, gray
North-off-white, beige, pink and red
Northwest-gray, white, pink, yellow, brown, black
Northeast-light yellow, rust
5. Bedroom decoration and lighting
The decoration of the bedroom should avoid hanging things that can reflect. If the hanging decorations are tapestries, no glass or paintings with non-reflective glass, it is better not to put swords, weapons, idols, gods, etc. The light in the bedroom should not be too strong, because the bed is a place of rest, and strong light can make people feel restless. Therefore, it is best to use a soft incandescent lamp for lighting, and less fluorescent lamps.
Plants in the bedroom
The bedroom pursues an elegant, quiet and comfortable atmosphere. The plants placed inside help to improve the quality of rest and sleep. In addition to the bed in the bedroom, the remaining area is often limited, so small and medium pots or hanging pots should be the main plant. In spacious bedrooms, large standing plants can be selected; for smaller bedrooms, hanging pots can be selected, or plants can be placed on windowsills or dressing tables in beautiful pots. Plants that emit a sweet scent, such as jasmine, letterhead, or evening fragrant, can make you fall asleep in the natural fragrance. Plants such as Clivia, Golden Gezi, and Mangosteen have softness and can relax nerves. The plant medium in the bedroom can be replaced with soil by water moss to keep the room clean.
7. Bedroom furniture
The color of the furniture should generally be in line with personal preferences, and it should be combined with the size of the room, the brightness of the indoor light, and the color of the wall and the floor, but not too close, or they cannot be set against each other and cannot produce good Effect, for smaller, poorly-lit rooms, you should not choose too cold colors; large rooms, good light, you can have more choices. In addition, it should be considered that the colors of rooms with different functions and different areas may be different, so the effects produced are different. For example, light-colored furniture (including light gray, light beige, light brown, etc.) can create a quiet, elegant, and quiet atmosphere in the room, and can expand the sense of space, making the room bright and clean; while medium-dark furniture (including medium yellow, Orange, etc.) The colors are more vivid, which makes the room look lively.
Feng Shui taboo in the bedroom
First, the bedroom is too big. More than twenty-five square meters.
Second, the bedroom has a balcony or a low bay window.
3. The parties are in the bathroom, and the door of the bathroom is facing the bed.
4. There is a chandelier press on the bed.
5. The foot of the bed is facing the TV.
Sixth, the bed can go to bed on three sides, that is, only the bed head is against the wall.
Seven, beam pressing
Chinese traditional "family theory" believes that "beam pressing" is not good. If this happens, it will cause dizziness, headache, insomnia and other brain diseases.
Therefore, when you place the bed, you should pay attention to whether there is a beam on the head to press the top. It is best to avoid it. If you can't move the bed elsewhere, you can use the ceiling to level the ceiling. Rather, lower the height of the ceiling. Avoid topped beams.